The capabilities of NAVdiscovery
The Toolbox highlights and features are a Script Generator to automatically generate the required scripts for data modeling. The Grouping Function enables the ERP data to be restructured for analysis purposes in any desired dimensions. Using Dynamics 365 Integration, QlikView and Qlik Sense analyses can be integrated directly into the ERP system’s interface.
NAVdiscovery - Script Generator
Customizations in the ERP data are especially valuable for our customers. For this reason, NAVdiscovery does not provide a ready-made script as do other connector solutions. Rather, the Qlik data model can be automatically generated from the respective Dynamics environment. NAVdiscovery enables all customer-specific extensions and adjustments to be transferred in this way − irrespective of the databases’ degree of customization.
Script creation takes place directly in the respective ERP environment in a user-friendly and convenient manner. With NAVdiscovery, desired fields can be easily selected, automatically renamed and connected.
- Simple table selection
- Convenient linking of table relations
- Simple table mapping
- Automatic export of option strings
- Automatic export of desired
- Field names/multi-language support
- Qlik-compliant date formatting
NAVdiscovery - Grouping Function
The NAVdiscovery Grouping Function allows ERP data to be restructured for analysis purposes without the need for additional extensions within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly NAV) The individual dimensions can be adjusted according to the respective requirements at any time, and new dimensions can be added.
- Charts of accounts
- Financial statements according to applicable laws and regulations (e.g. IFRS)
- Profit and loss accounts, management analysis
- Groupings of accounts for key performance indicators (KPI)
- Cost center, cost unit, and cost element planning
- Creation of cluster analyses for customers, articles, etc.
NAVdiscovery - Templates
With the various analysis layouts already integrated in the Toolbox, users can work immediately with the interfaces tailored to their department, or they can adjust and extend them according to their needs. The layout templates are based on the scripts generated beforehand, and are adapted according to the individual departments. These basic templates can be flexibly combined with one another, and can be customized and extended.
Dynamics 365 Integration
The NAVdiscovery Toolbox allows QlikView and Qlik Sense analyses to be integrated directly into the interface of Microsoft Dynamics 365. In this way, the analysis possibilities within the ERP system can be considerably expanded. Using Dynamics 365 Integration, Qlik objects can be embedded into the system on different levels. Integration is possible on one of the main start pages, in list views, or on more detailed levels, depending on needs. Basically speaking, any desired Qlik components can be integrated on any page into Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central. The Qlik objects remain completely interactive within Dynamics – just as if one were directly in the application.
- Direct integration of any desired Qlik elements in Dynamics 365 Business Central (NAV)
- Integration possible on any level of the ERP system
- Fully interactive
- Expand analysis possibilities within Dynamics considerably
- Process controlling in realtime
NAVdiscovery is available for:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.x and 4.x
Information on NAVdiscovery in combination with another version or Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales can be provided on request.
The NAVdiscovery Toolbox is a solution that is certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD). A separate number range with no need to change standard objects allows for conflict-free integration into the respective ERP environment. Our customers are thus able to implement Qlik products into their software environment within a very short time.